Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

So, as you can tell, I haven't been cooking anything new this week, but that doesn't mean I haven't been cooking. In an effort to clear out the fridge and freezer a bit, I've been pulling out older recipes that call for ingredients I already have (thus, avoiding trips to the grocery store for new supplies). So far, I've tried out my onion soup recipe again, as well as my bruschetta chicken, and updated the photos for each of those (because those were originally photographed with my old camera). *02/05/12: Just updated the "Cowboy Caviar" (veggie salsa) pic.

Check out the old vs. new images...what an improvement!

Bruschetta Chicken
Before
After


Onion Soup
Before
After


Before (not bad, but the lighting sucks)

After (look at all those veggies!)


I've got a few free nights in this upcoming week, so be on the lookout for at least one or two new recipe posts, and hopefully a Technique Tuesday post.

No comments:

Post a Comment